Sunday, April 27, 2008

Kinda forgot to update. But here's the big news: I don't get my POP after all. Why you ask? Due to certain circumstances, a select few of us (not quite a few really) have been chosen to temporarily post out to the various divisions. Good or bad? Depends really. It's good because now I get to go home everyday and rest in my own bed. Kinda bad because I don't get to participate alongside my squadmates in the POP. Oh well, just enjoy being out while I can.

But shift work sucks really. 12 hr shifts. Man, my eyes can barely stay open. I swear I'm gonna get a PSP sometime soon. It's gonna be my best friend to keep me awake. Alongside my cigarettes of course. I smoke more now because of work. Damn.

Well, short post here because I've run out of stuff to say. But an update should be expected. I thought I had more things to type about but hey, my mind's a blank right now. Ciao.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

update la knn lj ccb

Anonymous said...

Great article, just what I needed.

Here is my website; Arabic Books