Monday, September 3, 2007

Literature lecture was boring ... so the guys put their creative juices to good use and wrote some poetry. Here's one of those memorable poems. It's still a work in progress though, so just leave a comment if you have any feedback.

*Untitled*
It scared me.
The slow fire in her eyes,
The mischief in her smile,
The little dangerous hints.

It frightened me.
The heat of her breath on my cheek,
The sweet naughty whispers in my ear,
The images she conjured in my mind.

It alarmed me.
Her shape bent so close towards mine,
Her finger drawing lazy circles on my chest,
Her thighs a perfect fit against mine.

It scared me most though,
The rising bulge in both of our pants.

That's it. Leave a comment if you wanna suggest any titles for the poem.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'd suggest the title be "coy" or something of similar conotation

Anonymous said...

hey lai my house la...then i show you somethin rising up hehehehe

Anonymous said...

hi add me on friendster...link me too. this is hazi from the computer lab, i've seen you here and there hahas

Anonymous said...

sorry this is my link and my picture

http://bp1.blogger.com/_OolKVIqwrR4/RrGdAhYsqgI/AAAAAAAAAHc/iBmkFM-QhVw/s1600-h/me+in+dakwa.jpg