Sunday, August 26, 2007

I need my sleep, and hell awaits those who disturbs me in my sleep. All of you who called me this morning when I was fast asleep, beware. On the other hand though, Ryan's already going to hell, so I guess he doesn't have to worry.

I met up with Ryan, Daryl, and Brenda this afternoon. I was supposed to do that at 11.30-11.45am but by around 12.00 pm I had just woke up, and even then because of the incessant calls from Ryan and Brenda. So grudgingly I showered, changed, and met them at Cineleisure Orchard. We watched Hairspray; it's a pretty good movie. If you liked High School Musical, you'll like the movie.

I didn't realise that John Travolta could look so hot, had he long hair, gained weight two-three times his current weight, and wore a 1960s glitzy dress. Woo! Haha.

It must be fun to do that, acting the role of a really fat chick. Look at the few actors who have done that! Besides John Travolta, Martin Lawrence in Big Momma's House, Robin Williams in Mrs Doubtfire, Eddie Murphy in Nutty Professor and Norbit, et cetera. They must get a kick out of playing the part of the opposite sex!

I want to watch Hostel: Part II. I already catched the first movie before and I really liked it. What's there not to like? The gore? Why, it's fantastic! You'll keep coming back for more!

Oh yeah ... there's no school for me tomorrow too, since the prelims are still going on and I don't have anymore papers. I shall sleep in, and during that period, screw the smses and calls, I ain't replying. Ciao.

No comments: