Saturday, August 25, 2007

I want to punch somebody. I want to kick somebody. I want to kill somebody. I want to play rugby.

Awfully convenient that I can do all that at once, short of killing someone of course, in a simple game of rugby. Man, Midnight 7s on Friday, which is yesterday by the way, was good. Some of the entertaining teams weren't participating this year, according to Ryan, but it was still fun all the same. And not that I'm trying to be sexist here, but you see an obvious difference in the playing styles of the men and women teams. The men are basically violent, up in your face, and they have better ball sense. Oh wait, what am I saying, we men are definitely better at rugby than you women. Haha.

And I'll digress a bit here. Perhaps women are getting it; men are just better at rugby, and this has convinced them that if they can't beat the men, why not join them? This, I believe, explains the shocking number of 'butches' I saw at CCAB yesterday. The women teams consisted largely of butches. Another question arises. Why does that apply only to Singaporean teams? Look at the team from Thailand for example. You obviously see that they're straight women, not butches. And they still kicked ass, despite being younger than the Singaporean teams and all. Well, this is one of the huge mysteries in life. Or perhaps there is an explanation: you confused girls are insecure.

Let me just make it clear that I have no deep hatred against lesbians. Lesbians who are comfortable with themselves, who are confident, they're attractive. Oh well, let's move on. I shall not elaborate further on such a topic.

Poor Gabriel couldn't join us for the rugby event due to some unforeseen circumstances. You dumbass. And Jiahe and Imran were there too, but only for an hour or less because they got lost on the way to CCAB. They missed the good parts too, since the men's matches were later on into the night.

And Ryan is delusional, on top of being outright homosexual. Nothing against you dude, I accept you for the twisted person you are. I believe you when you say that you're gonna lose all that weight in NS and have bodies like the rugby players we saw yesterday. Sure, you're gonna look even more like the rugby players in NS - the women. You're already on the way there, what with those knockers. Hahaha.

The event ended close to 2am, slightly later than scheduled. Ryan and I just hung out, can't remember what the hell we did or talked about. Sleep was already trying to claim me, and the beer just made it worse. Haha, I was trying so hard not to just collapse. Partly because I didn't want to embarass myself waking up in the morning in the middle of nowhere, and partly because I feared that Ryan might take advantage of me.

It was hilarious. We were like homeless people, just wasting time at a 24 hour McDonalds and lying down on the benches outside. I think I multitasked several times. Talking to Ryan while at the same time periodically drifting into the land of the sleepy. Cool, I'll train myself to do that for the A levels.

So we left the McDonalds at 6am, and I reached home close to 7am. Thank God I remembered to bring the keys. I didn't even bother doing anything else, collapsed on the couch in the living room. Woke up around noon. And now, I am just wasting time on the computer, while nursing this headache I have.

And now I shall end this post. Move on already.

No comments: