Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Rush Hour 3 was funny. Watched it with Gabriel and Ryan. Fans of Rush Hour 1 and 2 should catch it. Some of the jokes might have normally been cheesy but I think Chris Tucker pulled it off quite well.

And I wanna watch the Midnight Sevens this week. Interested to see how our local teams will fare against those foreign teams. All Ryan's fault for hyping it all up. You bitch, you!

On to serious stuff, lit paper 1 yesterday was a disaster. The way I look at it right now, there's a 50-50 chance of me passing. Man, didn't expect that. And I sure as hell don't want that to be the situation as well for the A's.

I need a guide on "The Guide".

4 comments:

ryan said...

hey i like the new colour scheme, its easier on the eyes

^goncang

ryan said...

hey i like the new colour scheme, its easier on the eyes

^goncang

Anonymous said...

Glad you approve ... Goncang ah!

ryan said...

wanna flash that granny at the mama shop again?